vendredi 5 août 2011

Rainy summer news


Howdy boys & girls ! Today, some additions to the distro, with some motherfucking HUMMINGBIRDS OF DEATH ! For those who don't know them, two words merged into one that has to be pronounced as fast and as loud as possible : FASTBLAST.

I must thanks TO LIVE A LIE Records, for this bulk offer that he send me for dirt cheap. Props to him !

As you can see, he also added four xBrainiax - Deprogrammed. I have never heard of them before, but they convinced me in one listen. About half an hour of furious, pissed-off grindcore, get this ! (also 11mn sludge track at the end yay!)


Man, where do I have heard this before ?


On another note, Incurably Optmistic did an incredibly enthusiastic review for Zalhietzli's Sainte Rita, here's some extracts :

"[...] Zalhietzli demonstrates a keen mastery of a large span of experimental and ambient musical elements and creates one of the most real, darkest sounding albums of the year that will stick with you. "

"
Admittedly, I'm not even that big of a fan of ambient music but Sainte Rita resonates with the same expertly crafted dark sounds as some of my favorite heavy records like Sunn O)))'s Black One and Earth's Earth 2."


Wow, I'm even a bit embarassed now. A big, big thanks to Tyler for this review ! Be sure to check this great blog, with extensive and very personal reviews. And don't forget...


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire